SSK&W comprehensively advises on all matters related to capital markets.
We are specialists in capital markets law. Advocate Dr. Angelina Stokłosa and advocate Dr. Szymon Syp are the authors of recognized commentaries: the first practical commentary on the MAR Regulation on the market (ed. Wolters Kluwer, 2017 and 2021) and on the Bonds Act (Wolters Kluwer, 2020), widely cited in legal literature and jurisprudence.
Key services within the specialization:
- Comprehensive advice on the introduction / admission of shares to trading on the public market (IPO and SPO) – preparation of prospectuses, information memoranda, representation before capital market institutions
- Comprehensive advice on the issue of shares and bonds (public and non-public)
- Comprehensive advice on delisting (withdrawal of shares of a public company from trading on a regulated market or trading in an alternative trading system)
- Comprehensive advice on conducting calls to subscribe for the sale or exchange of shares in connection with exceeding certain thresholds of voting rights in a public company
- Comprehensive advice on restructuring and acquisition processes in capital groups of public companies
- Comprehensive advice on acquisition transactions (hostile, friendly) involving public companies
- Comprehensive advice on mergers, divisions, transformations of companies
- Comprehensive advice on the development and implementation of incentive programs in listed companies
- Ongoing legal services for public companies – comprehensive advice on the performance of information obligations (ESPI reports, EBI reports, periodic reports) and notification by stock exchange issuers and shareholders
- Support in the development and implementation by stock exchange issuers of internal regulations (regulations, procedures, policies), such as, for example, individual reporting standards (ISR), remuneration policies, procedures related to the reporting of transactions with related parties
- Support in the development and implementation of corporate governance principles by listed issuers, including the Code of Best Practice for WSE Listed Companies